- Which state pursues which strategic goals - and how is support provided in cyberspace?
- How exactly do these interests manifest themselves in cyberspace?
- What can we derive from this for us in Europe?
- What do we have to prepare for and what does it take?
- What does procurement security mean for us systemically and economically?
- Why does reactive power present us with new challenges?
- How can parked electric cars be used to stabilize the grid?
These and other questions will be addressed and answered at the 8th symposium of SWISSMIG in Switzerland, where in addition to interesting presentations, you can also meet our experts from CCLab. Meet our colleagues Kamilla and Jonathan at SWISSMIG Fachtagung und Themenmesse on 11th November 2022.
For more information on the programs, visit the event's website: https://www.swissmig.ch/fachtagung-2022-2/