How to get your product certified in a uniquely short time?
Are you planning to get your product/solution Common Criteria certified? Get insight into our expert's experiences and listen to the best tips first-hand.
Learn which tools and practices can help you the most to succeed with your CC projects.
Check out some of the crucial questions we looked at. Sneak peek from our webinar.
- Opening speach - Imre Fodor - Head of Laboratory, CCLab Ltd.
- The future role of national schemes - dr. Katalin Szűcs - COO | Evaluator, CCLab Ltd.
- Latest updates on EUCC scheme - Hendrik Dettmer - Head of Iot Security Lab, TÜV TRUST IT
- BSI vs. OCSI - Marc Le Guin - Head of Dep. Hardware Evaluation, TÜViT Bence Szabó - Qualified Evaluator, CCLab Ltd.
- Best practices for Common Criteria - zero to hero - Jonatán Bodó - Sales Manager, CCLab Ltd.
- Introducing CCGuide, our new CC educational tool - Dániel Király - Qualified Evaluator, CCLab Ltd.
- Host: Kamilla Tóth, COO & Head of Marketing, CCLab
What to expect?
- First-hand information about Common Criteria evaluation
- Best practices from industry experts
- Preparation to avoid the most common mistakes
- Insight into expected changes in CC and EUCC
- CCGuide - CC educational material: unique opportunity to get our early bird offer to Developer Document Templates and Tutorial Videos.